Friday, April 8, 2011

Peek of the Week - April 8, 2011

It's Friday. Put Your Peekin' Pants On!


Our new Friday feature - the Peek of the Week - is all about you. I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, a cute kid moment, or something that surprised you.

If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?

Each week I'll share my Peek of the Week to get the ball rolling, and invite you to link to your own blog posts about your own Peek of the Week. I know y'all are up to cool stuff - we wanna see it!

Here's my peek:
Remember this little gem from last spring? It was featured in the first post ever of this humble blog. Dizzy and I spent three days crafting it at the first hint of the arrival of last spring.

This year I remembered that I have toddlers and that expecting them to focus on a project for three days is folly.

So instead of embarking of a whole new project, we gave this one a little sprucing.
The boys were quite up to the task.


It was the perfect post-bath, pre-bed quick and easy project. And it involved Dizzy's favorite tools - scissors and pins. Boogie liked 'em too.
My heart is glowing by how proud he is of his wreath. And he's so excited because he knows the Easter Bunny is going to love it.
I think he's right about that.

Now here's where you come in - let's see you Peeks of the Week! Inquiring minds want to know.

How it works:
1. Each Friday I'll post my peek of the week, and give you space to link us up to yours.
2. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
3. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
4. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.
5. Visit some of the other linked posts to see what folks are glowing about this week.
Leave them some comment love and expect some to be coming your way.

If you don't get a chance to get here on Friday, feel free to link your post up later.
The InLinkz button will be active for 5 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment