Saturday, April 2, 2011

Super Creativity Powers

There are some projects that are just plain fun from start to finish. This week I had one. What I absolutely loved about it was that I was asked to create based on the incredible imagination of a child. Here's part of what the order said:
"My son is really into super heros and villains, so with his birthday coming up I want to get a few capes for him. One is Monster Man (evil villain)-he has 3 eyes, sharp teeth, slime, and several arms-he should probably be green as that's my son's favorite color."
What a cool kid, right?!

I also worked up a Rocket Man cape for him and a Sweet Bunny cape for his little sis.
She's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

I hope I did justice to your fabulous imagination, Super Kid in New Jersey. Kudos to you and your Mama for nurturing that creative spirit. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment