Our new Friday feature - the Peek of the Week - is all about you. I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, a cute kid moment, or something that surprised you.
If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?
Each week I'll share my Peek of the Week to get the ball rolling, and invite you to link to your own blog posts about your own Peek of the Week. I know y'all are up to cool stuff - we wanna see it!
Here's my peek:
Today is my Dad's birthday. This post will offer you a peek into my lameness.
His birthday card doubled as an apology. It went something like this:
Dear Dad,When I was a potter, I think people appreciated getting my hand made gifts. And now I think people like friends who have new babies, or girlfriends who get a HHS purse for their birthdays, appreciate my handmade gifts.
I'm so sorry. When I saw the pattern for this tie portfolio a few months ago I really really hoped I would forget about it before your birthday. No such luck...
But poor Dad.
Poor poor Dad.
He's a pilot. He travels. He wears ties. I couldn't help myself.
Dear Dad, Happy Birthday. I'm sorry.
See? Peeks are fun! Even if you're embarrassed about the content - the more humiliating the better! So let's hear yours!
Here's how it works:
1. Each Friday I'll post my peek of the week, and give you space to link us up to yours.
2. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
3. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
4. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.
5. Visit some of the other linked posts to see what folks are glowing about this week.
Leave them some comment love and expect some to be coming your way.
If you don't get a chance to get here on Friday, feel free to link your post up later.
The InLinkz button will be active for 5 days.