Saturday, April 23, 2011

Benefit for Japan

About a week ago I got a call from my dear friend Yuko. She was helping to plan a benefit for Japan that the Japanese Academy of the Rockies was putting on. She wanted invite me to attend and also to help. I was thrilled for the opportunity.

So I spent the week pondering a design and sew sew sewing 25 t-shirts and onesies to sell at the benefit.
With the help of many of you on facebook, I narrowed it down to these three designs.

$10 buckaroos from each onesie or t-shirt will go to Save the Children's Japan Relief Fund.

Want to help?! Here are a few ways:
1) If you're in the area, come on out to the benefit. It's 2:30-5:00 today and there will be performances, music, a silent auction, children's book sale and other goodies and food for sale to benefit Japan. Click on the poster above for all the details.
2) Purchase your own benefit t-shirt or onesie. If there are any left I will put them in my etsy shop and continue to send $10 per to Save the Children. Stay tuned on this one.
3) Donate! Click on over the Save the Children to make a quick donation to the Japan Relief Fund. Easy Peasy.

Thanks for all your design ideas and I'll let you know how it goes!

ありがとうございます
Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment