It's Peek of the Week Time Again!
Our new Friday feature - the Peek of the Week - is all about you. I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, a cute kid moment, or something that surprised you.
If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?
I really really wanted to do an April Fool's faux peek wherein I post an ultrasound picture of twins and totally fake you out! But the fella said it was too lame-o obvious.
So, instead, this week I give you a Video Peek!
Now, full disclosure, this video was not taken this week. But it still happens a lot like this.
How 'bout that for a sweet morning ritual. Man I love that boy.
Now, you go! Here's how it works:
1. Each Friday I'll post my peek of the week, and give you space to link us up to yours.
2. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
3. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
4. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.
5. Visit some of the other linked posts to see what folks are glowing about this week.
Leave them some comment love and expect some to be coming your way.
If you don't get a chance to get here on Friday, feel free to link your post up later.
The InLinkz button will be active for 5 days.