Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Give it Up for Giving Back

Got some great give-backs to report!

Remember back on Fat Tuesday when I got inspired by Amy of Brownie Goose to give a portion of my sales during lent to our local no-kill animal shelter. It's 40 Days to Help the Strays!

I'm happy to report that I'll be sending $69.87 (ok, I'll probably round up to $70. It's for a good cause.) to our shelter, which is called the Dumb Friends League. That's a bit insulting, but they do a heap o' good, so I'll look past it.



And secondly, the Japan Benefit this past weekend was so much fun and a huge success! I don't have a number of what they raised altogether, but I bet it was a lot. There were a ton of people there and they were super generous! I sold about half the onesies I stitched up for the occasion, contributing over $100 to the cause.

And guess what! Now you can help too because the items leftover from the benefit are now for sale in my shop, with the same portion, $10 from each item, going to help our brothers and sisters in Japan.

Here's what's available and links to where you can purchase:
This little sweetie is available in size 9-12 months, 12-18 months, or 18-24 months. There's only one left in each size so act fast!

This one is available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 18-24 months.


This is the only t-shirt style I have left. It's size child's small, which fits about 3T/4T. It's available in a onesie too, but there's only one left - a size 6-9 months.


There's only one of these (with the flag outlined in white) left, so act fast! It's size 12 months.


This is the last of this style too, also size 12 months.

So hurry on over! When these are gone, they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment