Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mama Needs a New Pair of Shoes...

Screw that. Mama needs the new Amy Butler purse pattern book and some fabulous new fabrics.

And, while we're at it, Mama needs that purse on the cover, made out of those fabulous new fabrics. Amos and I have been frequenting a new hot spot. Every day this week in fact. Much much more on this later, but for now suffice it to say that, that this place has all of the above things that Mama needs, 'cept shoes but I think it's only a matter of time.

Yum yumma yum.

I'm super excited. Where oh where to begin?!
Well I think I'll just begin at the beginning. I'ma start with this little peach - okay, big peach. It's the first pattern in the book. I have visited my local copyplex (library) and shrunken it to 80%, since I don't think I'll be needing to carry all three of my children in it.

Can't wait to show you my finished product! I smell a Peek of the Week!

3 comments:

  1. oh I'm jealous of the book! I did get Amy Butler's 'Little Stitches for Little Ones' book a few weeks ago, but have yet to make anything since I don't know what McLittle is yet (we find out in two weeks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that purse looks like the perfect way to smuggle Eli into a movie for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very jealous of this material and pattern. Oh, to rise to your level of craftiness....

    ReplyDelete