Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peek of the Week

Hello lovelies.

But enough about me. Let's talk about you. I'm instituting a new feature called Peek of the Week. And it's all about you. I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, or cute kid moment. If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?




Just to get us started. Here's mine for this week:

I've had one of those weeks where I wracked my tired little brain for an original thought, design, idea or something. I didn't come up with much. Peek of the Week was one, although it's original with an asterisk, i.e. I had lots of blogspiriation on that one. The second is this sweet pair of britches:
I tried out a new pattern and it rocks my socks.

It's the Boy's Shorts pattern from Making Children's Clothes by Emma Hardy. I made a size bigger for Eli, so they're more pant-ish right now. But the pants are fabulous and I'm excited about as he grows watching these become manpris and then shorts. I think they'll be great at every length.

Work it.

Because these came out so sweet, and I love the all season feel and the grow-with-me feature, I put them up in my etsy shop.

There you have it. That's my Peek of the Week.


So...what's yours?

Here's how it works:
1. Each Friday I'll post my peek of the week, and give you space to link us up to yours.
2. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
3. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
4. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.
5. Visit some of the other linked posts to see what folks are glowing about this week.
Leave them some comment love and expect some to be coming your way.

Can't wait to hear what wowed you this week!


Link Your Posts Here:




*Disclaimer: Fingers crossed that the InLinkz link works. I've used it on other blogs but this is my first time setting it up on my blog. Leave me a comment if you have any trouble and we'll work out the kinks. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. how fun! love those pants as well! i did sew some felt placentas for a childbirth education class that came out rockin', but sadly no picture or blog post about them. LAME is my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt Placentas: America's great untapped band name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I think I did it. I'm technologically challenged!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have anything in the way of an original thought..but am interested in knowing if those pants can come in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  5. shut your mouth. LURVE these pants!!

    ReplyDelete