And because it's the end of summer, and I love a giveaway, I'm giving you a chance to win one! I will even personalize it for you with a name or initials!
for one chance to win the custom-made hooded poncho towel:
- post a comment below and tell me which towel (of the choices listed below) you would choose and who you would give it to. If you'd want it personalized, what name or initials would you choose?
for additional chances to win:
- link to this giveaway from your blog (tell me you’ve done so in a comment below)
- link to this giveaway from your facebook page (tell me you've done so in a comment below)
- subscribe to my blog via rss or email (tell me you’ve done so in a comment below)
- like Happily Home Sewn on facebook (by clicking this link (I think) or searching for Happily Home Sewn on facebook).
- follow my blog on google friend connect, which is located on the sidebar
Option 1 - modeled by Boogie. There is no listing for this one because etsy took it down. Doh.
Turns out - though they sell yards of fabric featuring characters from books written by someone whose name rhymes with Shmeric Smarl, one may not sell an item featuring said fabric without a license. But one may give such and item away, so...option 1.
Option 2 - Blue with Peace Sign
Option 3 - Green with Critters
Option 4 - Hot Pink with Elephant
Option 5 - Tangerine-y Orange with Sock Monkeys!
Option 6 - Sky Blue with Swirly Owl
If you are the winner you will receive the towel of your choice, with free customization. Now that's a deal.
Now go out and enjoy some of these last days of summer! We're heading to the pool tomorrow (with our hooded towels) to get our splash on before it closes on labor day!
I'm also trying out Giveaway Scout. It helps people find fun giveaways on the web. If you want to check it out to locate some other cool giveaways - click here. They'll even email you when giveaways that interest you are posted. Pretty cool.
Oh - and I always forget this part! Comments will be closed and a winner will be chosen, as usual, Monday morning (8:00 a.m.) - because everyone needs a chance to be a winner on Monday morning. Good luck!