Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coping Strategies

So, ol' Lefty is broken. Poor Lefty.

But we're working hard to maintain a positive outlook around here.

I mean, how could you not?


Here are a few of our coping strategies:
Strategy 1: Popsicles. They're yummy. They make great ice packs.


Strategy 2: The crutch pockets Christa made for me. The carry my phone, snacks, tissues and toys - all the necessities. And they're so cute they make me smile.


Strategy 3: One cute shoe.


Strategy 4: The sit and stitch. It worked beautifully the other night while I was sewing checkered flag favors for Dizzle's 3rd (3rd!?) racecar birthday party on Saturday.


Strategy 5: Props. This is the scene behind my sewing table and it's working pretty well. Poor Ruby Right Foot is feeling overworked and underpaid.

I'll know more Monday when I see the orthopedist and get my cast. I'm hoping I can get an orange one for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment