That's not a complaint. Honestly, I'm on a bit of a production high at the moment.
If you don't already have one - you should stop whatever you're doing and go out right now and find a hobby that makes you say to yourself (and anyone within earshot), "I'm sorry but I am awesome."
It think I've said that a couple of times today. And I gotta admit...it feels pretty good.
Everyone should have such a hobby.
I started the day with all these bits on my sewing table.
Oooo the potential!
With a new pattern in hand (the Market Bags pattern from Portabellopixie) I set to work.
First up...the linings. Check!
All in a row...
Viola! I am in love with this fabric (Wonderland by Momo for Moda Fabrics). Every time I look at it a new critter appears.
On a side note - should I feel a little less awesome since that pile beside the finished purses is six fabric pieces that never got used? Curious. So...I'm pretty sure the one with the green handles has my name on it. But - if you love this print and this bag as much as I do - enter to win it!!!
Here's how to enter:
for one chance to win:
- post a comment below - tell me what hobby/job/activity makes you say, "Man, I'm awesome."
for additional chances to win:
- link to this giveaway from your blog (tell me you’ve done so in a comment below)
- post this giveaway on your facebook wall (tell me you've done so in a comment below)
- subscribe to my blog via rss or email (tell me you’ve done so in a comment below)
- follow my blog on google friend connect, which is located on the sidebar (tell me you’ve done so in a comment below)
Shameless self promotion and free stuff? That sounds like a win win to me!
If you're not the winner, don't dismay, I'll have this baby in my etsy shop first thing in the morning!