Monday, April 30, 2012

Spinning

Friends, Romans, Countrybloggers...I am tired.

Having never beheaded a chicken myself, I never really got the metaphor, but I'm starting to. The house, the yard (try growing grass in the desert. it's a full time job.), the sewing, the children...and there's three of them, the notorious J-O-B and the bit where Amos gets the boot from preschool at 12:15 everyday...

...these things have conspired to make my head very-nearly-literally spin.

So you'll have to forgive me if this humble blog gets neglected from time to time, and I know you will because you're likely spinning too.
So because I'm spinning and I rarely remember to snap a photo of my own projects and watching grass grow in the desert, while miraculous, is still quite dull, have a look at some things that have, praise be, kept the boys entertained lately. 
For Amos, all it takes is a bucket of cold water, a bucket of hot water, and some color changing cars.

And Eli of late has taking to making grand cityscapes from paper, cardboard and tape.  And of course, bubblewrap.

I love to watch what inspires them.

Here's hoping you find a few still moments this week. And me too.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! And though I only have one kid, I feel your pain. Maybe not as much pain as you, with THREE kids, but it's a lot of work! But it's so great when they find (or you help them find) something that they love to do! =)

    ReplyDelete