Monday, April 16, 2012

Guest Photographer(s)

When I was a kid, I won a camera of my very own for my efforts during "Jump Rope for Heart." Remember JRFH? Do they still do that? It was fun.

Anyhoo, I was super excited about my prize. It was my own personal camera with a flash and film and the whole bit. And it was garbage. I remember being soooooo frustrated but I still wouldn't throw that camera away because I wanted so badly for it to work. I loved the idea of taking my own photos. 

So, even though it's mine, and even though it cost major bucks, recently when my little boy children have shown interest in using my new fancy camera to take their own photos, to tell their own stories, I am eager to allow it. 

I love their stories. 
I love how they tell them. 

Here are some Eli highlights:




And Amos':
 Amos LOVES a self-portrait.


Man I love a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment