Here, for this week's embrace the camera I give you, the 36 week belly. At her check in this week she was:
- still a girl!
- head down with her little hands in front of her sweet face.
- "baby breathing," which apparently is practice and is a very healthy and good thing for her to be doing.
- showing no sign of going anywhere any time soon.
- organizing her clothes and her whatnot
- adorning her walls with decals of trees, critters, stars and a little gal atop the moon
- cooking up ideas for Big Brother t-shirts
- moving furniture to accommodate her gear
- purchased and packed the boys' required school supplies (1.5 months in advance)
- ordering fabric for her bedding
- packing things for hospital
While you're here, look back and come back: