Our Friday feature - the Peek of the Week - is all about you! I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, a cute kid moment, or something that surprised you.
If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?
Each week I'll share my Peek of the Week to get the ball rolling, and invite you to link to your own blog posts about your Peek of the Week. I know y'all are up to cool stuff - we wanna see it!
Here's my peek:
Earlier this week while flipping through my favorite pattern books and being belly snuggled by baby A...
...I got inspired.
Piggy backing on last week's Peek, I went to sewing on some beach hats. For the whole family.
The boys were easy. Bulldozers, peddle cars, guitars and the entire cast of "Cars" and we were all set. The best part of Amos' hat is that when he wears the peddle cars side out and you ask him where Mater is, he looks up in his brim, goes cross eyed, points up and says, "white dare."
Then I got going on mine. But when I put it on all I could hear was, "Trust the Gorton's Fisherman."
So the fella had a genius idea.
Put a bird on it.
Ok, actually a flower. Don't see too many flowered hats on a fishing trawler do ya? Me thinks, no.
I made one for the fella too (and 5 others for the shop (soon)!). But we're both too tired to go upstairs to get it to take a photo. Later.
We'll be beaching it in 15 days! 15 days people!
Now it's your turn!
Here's how it works:
1. Each Friday I'll post my peek of the week, and give you space to link us up to yours.
2. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
3. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
4. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.
5. Visit some of the other linked posts to see what folks are glowing about this week.
Leave them some comment love and expect some to be coming your way.
If you don't get a chance to get here on Friday, feel free to link your post up later.
The InLinkz button will be active for 5 days.