Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photo Shoot Outtakes

This morning I conned Eli into putting on Christmas jammies and posing for a photo shoot "so I can email Santa a picture of you in your Christmas pjs so he'll know you're ready for him to come bring you presents." That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hey, at least I didn't bribe him with candy - which I have done. Often.

This is the last chance to get a hold of these limited edition Christmas jammies. These are the last. four. pairs. So, you best get while the getting's good.


Snazzy snowmen in size 2-3 years (see the listing)
Snazzy snowmen in size 3-4 years (see the listing)


Peppermint swirl in 2-3 years (see the listing)
Peppermint swirl in 3-4 years (see the listing)

Man I think these jammies are yummy and Eli looks so cherubic in them. He did pretty well with the impromptu photo shoot.

But here's a gem just for my blog buddies. This one didn't make the listing.
But it might end up on the family Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment