Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Taste of Tree Trimming

We are quite tardy.

Normally if my tree is not cut and standing in my home by dark the day after Thanksgiving, something strange is amiss.

This year we're late. We're still on our Thanksgiving travels. And some changes are afoot once we get home, so tree procurement dates are still a bit fuzzy.



Luckily, however, we got to have a little taste of tree trimming at Gram's house.



Apparently we are rationing clothing around here. Only one item per child at a time.

For both my babies' 1st Christmases I made clay ornaments of their little feet and hands.

My how those feet have grown.

I am itchin' to get my halls decked...but that'll have to wait for now.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna decorate a tree now!! I'm currently working on stockings... :D

    ReplyDelete