Monday, April 26, 2010

Where Happily Home Sewn Got its Start

Where did HHS get its start? Right here on the hiney of this cute little first born son.

It started with the crazy pants. And oh, there were many.
Owls anyone?

Hmmm, those are pretty crazy.

Farmy trucks and tractors.

The first of many cords.

And of course, Elvis.

I lost count along the way, but it was well over 25 pairs of crazy pants. Way more than one cute hiney requires.
Then came the kimono pajamas. They make him look like a tiny zen master.
Tiny fleecy zen master.


But then came the most embarrassing...

The homesewn piez de resistance...

The romper.

There is a very small age window for pulling off the romper.
Luckily I hit it right on the money.

1 comment:

  1. What I want to know is, who is the lucky recipient of the hand-me-downs?! Can it be me?? (Only 3T and up please!) Hee hee.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete