Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine's Dance

...but the IS yo' Mama's Flash Mob. 



So, I've been dancing around (pun intended) this topic for a while now. I keep mentioning the dancing and alluding to information that is forthcoming. So I guess it's time for it to come forth. 

I had a dream. And, holy smokes, I'm just realizing now literally as I'm typing this, that I had it on Dr. Martin Luther King Day. No joke. 

I digress.

Anyhoo - I literally woke up on MLK morning with the complete vision of a flash mob. And since it was my New Year's resolution to be in one, I paid attention. Every detail was laid out in the dream. It was Valentine's Day. It was at Mellow Mushroom. It involved pizza dough tossers. It was to the tune from the opening of the Muppet Movie, "Life's a Happy Song." And I was to choreograph and organize it. And it's happening. 

If you're in the Denver area and you want a piece of this, check out the full details, including a training video for the dance here (you can also click on the Valentine's Day tab at the top of the page under the header photo). 

So, for google's sake and to summarize, 
Valentine's Day 2012 Dance Flash Mob in Denver. Be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment