Friday, December 16, 2011

Peek of the Week - December 16, 2011


What's Peek of the Week, you ask? It's our regular Friday feature and it's all about you! I want to hear (and share with my readers) what wowed you this week. It could be a cool finished project, a work in progress, a personal accomplishment, a cute kid moment, or something that surprised you.

If we could peek into your week - what would you want to show us?

Each week I'll share my own Peek of the Week to get the ball rolling, and invite you to link to your blog post about your Peek of the Week. I know y'all are up to cool stuff - we wanna see it!


My Peek this week is what may become a regular feature on this blog. I think I'll call it...
5 Minute Mania. 

5 Minute Mania refers to a project idea that jumps into my head and I drop everything if I can and get it done in a fit of single-minded mania. 

Por Exemplo: This headband.
The other day I had big nap-time plans to have a snoozy photoshoot with the Hazemeister. I collected a stash of props and set up a quick backdrop and perch and got her good and sleepy. Then I got the itch for her to have a sweet little poppy headband to wear. 

 Enter...the 5 minute mania. 

With singular focus I scurried up to the sewing room and without hesitation got going on this little gem. It was so easy it really did take about five minutes. 

Ok...maybe seven.

 And I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment