Things I'm enjoying right now...
- Children sleeping under the tree.
- Labelbox - a free app I just found that lets you label photos in all sorts of fun ways.
- Hot cocoa.
- The Advent Tree Calendar that we've started (a few days late).
- My new Mac. Which is actually Eric's old Mac and my first Mac. I don't find it as earth-shatteringly intuitive as everyone says it is, but I'm learning. And it sure is sexy.
- Learning about Star Wars, "Engine Turtles" and Jesus from Eli, who learns about them from school friends and teachers. The after school report each day has me rolling.
- Photography with Christmas props.
- The fella, who is super sexy in winter. The sweaters really do it for me.
- All my babies and they're varying degrees of excitement/awareness of the season.