Thursday, September 15, 2011

Embracing Hazel Time

Now that the boys are in school three days a week, Hazel and I have those days to have one on one time. She is a lovely companion and we love school days.

For the first week they were in school Happily Home Sewn was stewing in back orders, so we spent the days sewing.

Once we got caught up with those we had a bit more freedom. Sometimes we stay home and get some work done.
Lazy Hazey.

At some point those days will include blogging more. Sorry for the sparse posting of late.

But the last two school days we've done something a bit more girlie and fun. Now that I'm back down to pre-preggo size, I needed some new clothes. So my daughter and I spent two school days shopping.

She was a very good shopper. She hibernated while I shopped. And when she woke up I strolled into Posh Nails and nursed her whilst I got a pedicure. She even sat on my lap while I got my eyebrows waxed. Gotta love the girlie-ness.

So I have a few sweet new pieces in the wardrobe, cute toes and two eyebrows again. Tomorrow's a working school day. I might even find my way to blogging again. We'll see.

As is our Thursday tradition, I'm posting this on Embrace the Camera. Go check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on all of this. Post baby clothes literally are a necessity! Good for you for getting out and enjoying yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetie! She looks like she's a big helper :)

    ReplyDelete