Friday, February 4, 2011

Out to Lunch

This is our past couple of days. Nobody's really sick or anything. We're all just dragging. I had a rip roaring headache for a coupla days which of course came to a head (so to speak) on Thursday, our crazy day with two extra kids. I'll say two things about that:
1)Thank my good heavens for Yaya - Life. Saver.
2)(Disclaimer: Grossness coming) Being pregnant in a house with one bathroom and a whole lotta people got ugly Thursday. I had to barf in the yard. Good times.


But! There's hope! This is my third time around the pregnancy block. I've been there. I've read all the lit-tra-chure. Today is the first day of my second trimester. So I expect to be feeling great post haste. Energy will by mine to dole out. And I will look so cute and pregnant instead of like a chubby slug.

Got that Universe? K good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer on the yard thing. :( I hope everyone is back on their 'A' game soon!!
    I wonder how I'll feel the 2nd time around with pregnancy/baby. (Not happening yet, just thinking ahead!!) Right now I think to myself all the time, "Man I'm going to be a pro at this with the 2nd baby!" But I'll bet I forget everything and feel just as dumb... :)

    ReplyDelete