Saturday, February 5, 2011

It got too quiet...

This morning while Yaya played with Eli, I went upstairs to get my things for a shower. But then, completely by accident I laid down on the bed. I don't know how that happened.

Next thing I know, Eli comes skipping up the stairs chuckling, "Amos needs help!" So, I go running, only to find find him slap happy, in Yaya's grasp, on the table in a pool of syrup.

Apparently he decided to help himself to second breakfast.

Yaya also sensed things were too quiet and upon further examination found our little opportunist having his way with the breakfast leftovers. He poured a hefty helping of syrup and was sopping it up with a pancake and finishing off the bite with a finger full of butter. At a boy.

Once she got a hold of him she was stuck, so she sent Eli for reinforcements.

But photos first, of course.

2 comments: