Whew! What a week. So, for brevity's sake (we'll see)...bullets:
- The Flash Mob is just 4 days away and things are shaping up quite nicely. We have a training session on Sunday and then it'll be here. Yipes! If you wanna join, all the deets can be found under the Valentine's Day link at the top under the header photo.
- My etsy shop blew up this week! I average 2-3 orders a week usually and this week I had 8! Lots of fun little projects for sweet little babies far and near. So lovely!
- Thankfully...I am brimming with energy lately. I started running at New Years (gasp) and have stuck at it and actually enjoyed it. I find that the pay off is lots of extra energy, which I need...in spades. I'm lousy with energy and I love it. I used to collapse into a nap everyday while the kids napped, but now I cook up fun little projects, tidy up, or fill orders. Who woulda thunk?
- I'm addicted to Pintrest. Have you noticed?
- Amos has been giving us...well, more accurately, his teacher...a run for the money lately. Surely not:
That's right. The Principal's Office.
So, we scheduled a conference for Monday to see if we can come up with something better.
That boy is as sweet as they come, but he does enjoy malfeasance for malfeasance's sake. That's for sure. It makes him giddy. And it makes Yaya call him "Amos the Menace".
In a good way.
So, long story, well...long...life is a delight.