Friday, May 11, 2012

Peek of the Week - May 11, 2012


Take a peek and a deep breath.

What's Peek of the Week you ask? It's our semi-regular Friday feature where we hear all about what cool things you other crafty families and blogging types have been up to. Tell us about your projects, finished or in-progress, a funny kid moment, a personal accomplishment or just something that made you smile.

Each week I'll get the ball rolling by sharing a Peek from our week and then invite you to do the same by linking up to your own post.

So today, I have a two-fer.

First, I have completed Hazel's birthday pinafore (4 months early, yes). We did a fabulous little photo shoot today on....
Second, check out my new sweet vintage glider!
I've been dropping not-at-all-subtle hints for a few weeks that for Mothers' Day I would love a glider in the yard for rocking and nursing and reading. I looked around for vintage ones nearby with no luck. Then the fella took over and found on craigslist this lovely 40 year old gem sitting on the front porch of a sweet little grandma in Wash Park, just a few miles down the road.

Oh, this is actually a three-fer.
Third...Hazel can stand!
I really wanted to get a nice shot of the whole pinny, so I kinda propped her up and she stayed! For like two minutes until I chickened out and sat her back down. I was totally ready to catch her before she face planted, but she just never did.







Aren't they yummy? I am one lucky Mama.
If you simply must have one (the pinny, Hazel's not for sale), get yours in my shop here!

What's been yummy about your week?
You could get peeking in three easy steps:
1. Blog about your Peek of the Week - whatever it is. Whatever happened that made you proud, laugh, smile, inspired, excited, or just plain happy - now that's worth sharing.
2. Include a link to this blog or put the Peek of the Week button (on the sidebar) in your post.
3. Link your blog post using the InLinkz button below.

If you don't get a chance to get here on Friday, feel free to link your post up later.
The InLinkz button will be active for 5 days.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my. That girl is gonna be a serious heart breaker. Better start stocking up on ammo now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elephant buttons are such perfection!

    ReplyDelete