Thursday, October 27, 2011

Embrace the Love Fest

Mornings are a big old snuggle fest around here. 
Everybody's sleepy and cuddly and in good moods. Especially on days where we have a loose schedule, we find we can just snuggle the morning away.
Dizzy missed out on this love fest since he was at church with Dad.
But Haze and Amos and I had a lovely time just gazing upon each other.

Hazel loves hand-me-down jammies from her big brothers. 

Can't get enough.

Come back tomorrow for another fun Halloween Peek of the Week.
Linking up with the Anderson Crew for Embrace the Camera Thursday:


  1. I truly cannot get enough of your blog...your photos are precious and I so appreciate the realness in your words.

    I wish I could leave a big ol' basket of baked goods on your doorstep to thank you for making my life happier!

  2. I just found you blog today, and it has already put a giant grin on my face. Your family is adorable. I can't wait to read more. Yay for Embrace the Camera!

  3. Such sweet sweet pictures. happy i stumbled upon your blog it's so adorable!