In her words:
"the purpose of a fantasy to do list is to start thinking beyond all of the many obligations that abound long enough to envision what life might look like with a little added refrains of fun. items on these lists have a strange way of slipping out of the hypothetical world and into our real lives! just try it. you’ll see."
When she laid down this challenge a week or so, I let the idea marinate, and, whadya know, some dreams I didn't even know were hiding under there, peeked out their little heads. Now, as the purpose indicates - these to-dos are fantasy, and are in know way required to get done. But, just thinking about them has lead me to believe, a few just might come true.
So, here's my list of fantasies, some more realistic than others:
- Be a potter again (see photo below).
- Get a bicycle and attachment for the boys and ride allovercreation.
- Get a maid (I might want this one the most).
- Go to Hawaii
- Have my pottery featured prominently on the set of Central Perk during the Friends reunion show.
- Become a singer/songwriter (that one came out of the blue didn't it).
- Read a book. Or two.
- Have a staff (like employees who work for me and do the piddly tasks of the day instead of me, not like a big stick)
- Single task (as in, the opposite of multi tasking - my m.o.)
Hmmm...wander which one(s) might come true? Wait and see.
Oh, and on completely separate topic - there's only one day left of the End of May Sample Sale! Jump on over for some Memorial Day bargains.